Absence Name Appears To Be Changed On View Request Page
(Doc ID 2217098.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate Main Menu > Team Time> Request Absence.
2. Save an absence for Absence Type Jury.
3. Navigate Main Menu > Team Time> View Absence
4. Edit the Saved Request. Change the Absence Name to Vacation and Submit the request.
5. Navigate again to view Request Page.
6. Select the recently submitted Vacation request in Approved status. The name appearing on page is Sick Leave.
EXPECTED AND ACTUAL BEHAVIOR:
Actual: Absence Name appears to be changed on View request Page.
Expected: Absence Name won't be changed to previous absence name when resubmit with new absence request.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document