Absence Name Appears To Be Changed On View Request Page
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate Main Menu > Team Time> Request Absence.
2. Save an absence for Absence Type Jury.
3. Navigate Main Menu > Team Time> View Absence
4. Edit the Saved Request. Change the Absence Name to Vacation and Submit the request.
5. Navigate again to view Request Page.
6. Select the recently submitted Vacation request in Approved status. The name appearing on page is Sick Leave.
EXPECTED AND ACTUAL BEHAVIOR:
Actual: Absence Name appears to be changed on View request Page.
Expected: Absence Name won't be changed to previous absence name when resubmit with new absence request.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms