Page Layout Issues After Upgrade From 9.1 To 9.2 For AP Page.
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Page layout issues after upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 for AP page.
When attempting to expand the modal popup window, upon release of the mouse, the size is of the popup window is resized abnormally to the point that it is not usable.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info >Payables > Payment.
2. Click Search.
3. Click the Action dropdown.
4. Click Review Document Status that shows up.
5. Payment Document Status Inquiry page is shown.
6. Issue #1. Notice that Location label and the field are overlapping.
7. Pull the lower right corner either to expand or decrease the size.
8. Issue #2. When mouse is released, the modal popup window is resized abnormally to the point that it is not usable.
Due to this issue, users are caused inconvenience.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms