Validation Messages Do Not Show for New User Registration with Invalid Password
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to register Supplier User if password does not contain special character
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Enabled Password Controls such that special character is required in password, Have the appserver bounced for the changes to take effect.
2) Log in to Supplier Portal
3) Click Request a UserID
4) Enter Details for the Username and Password (without special Character or Non Compliant password)
5) Click Submit
6) Popup Message is obtained that confirms Request is submitted for Approval successfully.
It is expected user receives validation message for Password Non-compliance.
7) Once Approved Supplier User is created successfully but User is not created in the User Profile page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms