Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inventory Accrued Liability discrepancy caused by Reconcile Accrued Liability CM_APRECN process when multiple third party vouchers are created.
There is a scenario where when multiple third party voucher are created against a receipt and landed cost , cost accounting and cost management & account payables reconciliation prices (CM_APRECN) is run, the results display difference in Accrued Liability detail page when in reality there is no difference. The CM_APRECN reconciliation process ignore the first Landed Cost entry created and considers only the latest Landed Cost entry created for the receipt.
1. Create PO with Merch and Non-Merch ( Third Party Freight charge)
2. Create Receipt and putaway in Inventory
3. Run Cost Accounting creation to create Receipt accounting entry
4. Create Regular Voucher , Match and Post
5. Create Third Party Voucher for Freight with Freight amount more than PO Freight amount , Post
6. Run Landed Cost
7. Run CM-AP recon process
8. Check accrued liability detail page it will show difference as Landed Cost difference Accounting lines are not created
9. Run Cost Accounting process
10. Run CM-AP recon process
11. Check accrued liability detail page it will not show difference as Landed Cost difference Accounting lines are now created
12. Create either one or two more Third Party Voucher for Freight against same Receipt and Post it
13. Run Landed Cost
14. Run CM-AP recon process
15. Check accrued liability detail page it will show difference as Landed Cost difference Accounting lines are not created
16. Run Cost Accounting process
17. Run CM-AP recon process
18. Check accrued liability detail page this is where the issue come as it will show new Landed Cost entry and ignore Landed cost entry first created , it will show that there is difference which is for Landed Cost entry created first when is reality there should not be any difference and it should show both the entries on the page with difference being zero.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms