EEX 9.1: OK Button Not Being Displayed When Using The Design Form Wizard
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Symptoms (In this area describe the issue with as much details as possible and the steps to reproduce the issue. Include navigation and use proper page, field, app engine, menu, etc names. Include your replication document from the bug to further demonstrate the problem.)
- Go to Enterprise Components> Forms> Design a Form.
- Enter Step 1 information and click the Next button.
- Click the Next button on the Step 2 page.
- Enter Form Fields and click the Next button.
- Click the Next button on the Step 4 page.
- Enter the sequence number and click the Next button.
- OK button is missing on the Step 6 page. It should be between the Previous and Cancel buttons.
The form cannot be saved because the OK button is missing.
The OK button should be visible so that the form can be saved.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms