E-FTP: Please save the form before adding attachment PT 8.55
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, File Attachments
After designing and activating a new Form with Attachments, users cannot fill
and save a new Form.
1. Please save the form before adding attachment
2. Highlighted fields are required. (15,30)
Enter data into the highlighted fields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Forms > Design a form
2. Create and Activate a Form with Attachments
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Self Service > Test Form Request
4. Click Add New Value and fill in Form
5. Go to Attachments and click Attach, notice the first error
6. Go back to Forms and click Save, notice the second error
7. Go back to Attachments and click Attach again, first error appears again
8. Delete description, go back to Forms and click Save, second error appears again
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms