SGP Citizenship change made after the calendar is initiated is not getting processed in payroll unless the calendar is cancelled and recalculated
(Doc ID 2218578.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Singapore - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, General
When the current calendar is open, an employee's citizenship is changed effective prior month, and the current calendar is reprocessed, the retro is not getting processed. On observing the triggers, there's no Iterative trigger generated which is not initiating the recalc.
The same retro trigger is getting processed after cancelling the current calendar, identify and calculating it again.
Iterative trigger should be generated which will process the retro
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Finalized July calendar
2. Identified and Calculated August calendar.
3. Moved Foreign worker to PR effective July 12, 2016
4. Added PR number
5. Retro trigger and Iterative trigger screenshot. There’s no iterative trigger generated for SGP
6. Re-processed August calendar, July calendar was not re-processed.
7. SGP retro remains unprocessed
8. Now Cancelled the August payroll and processed again. Retro trigger got processed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document