EABI 9.2:Deleting Billing Supporting Documentation Attachments Leaves Behind Data Record
(Doc ID 2218630.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version on Bill Entry, when deleting Billing Supporting Documentation attachments, the associated PS_BI_HDR_ATTACH or PS_BI_LINE_ATTACH records are removed, but leaves behind the related PS_PV_ATTACHMENTS record and leaves the actual (now orphaned) document on the FTP server.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Logon as User VP1 on DEMO
- Navigate to : Billing > Maintain Bills > Standard Billing
- Enter Business Unit = US001
- Enter Invoice = RE-00006614
- Press Search
- On Header Documentation Page, Press Upload button
- Press Choose File Button
- Choose file to upload
- Press Upload Button
- Press Save Button
- Press Return to Search button
- Click on row with Invoice RE-00006614 in it
- Press on Delete icon on row with Attachment just added
- Press OK to Confirm Delete
- Press Save Button to save changes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!