Budget Header Status Changing To Not Checked When PO ID is Populated on the Reconcile Page for Pcard Transactions
(Doc ID 2218857.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After updating the PO Information for the Pcard statement lines, the BUDGET_HDR_STATUS changed for 'V' to 'N' when Commitment Control is OFF for Purchasing and Procurement Card.The Budget Header status should be 'Valid' when KK is OFF.
Steps To Reproduce The Issue:-
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Make sure at the Installation Options, the Commitment Control is OFF for Purchasing and Procurement Card
1. Load the Pcard statements in the system.
2. Create a PO.Tie it to Pcard and Dispatch the PO.
2. Navigate to Main Menu->Purchasing->Procurement Card->Process Statements->Reconcile Statements
3. Select a statement line.Click on Purchase details link and Select the PO ID and click on Ok
4. Click on Save button on the reconcile page.
5. Note that the Budget header Status changed to N at the backend on the PS_CC_TRANS_LINE record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document