EEX 9.2: User Is Redirected To TA Search Page After A Travel Authorization Is Created
(Doc ID 2219275.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a Travel Authorization, the user is directed to the TA View search page.
1. Make sure that the emplid being used for TA creation is not authorized in the Expense system, i.e, no entry in the record EX_EE_AUTH_TBL.
2. Navigate to Travel and Expenses > Travel and Expense Center > Travel Authorization > Create/Modify.
3. Enter a emplid used in step 1 and click add.
4. Populate the required fields with valid values.
5. Click Summary and Submit.
6. Check the Certification Statement and click submit.
Travel Authorization is created and the user is brought to Travel Authorization View search page.
User should remain on the same page clearly showing all the details of the newly created TA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document