EEX 9.2: User Is Redirected To TA Search Page After A Travel Authorization Is Created
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a Travel Authorization, the user is directed to the TA View search page.
1. Make sure that the emplid being used for TA creation is not authorized in the Expense system, i.e, no entry in the record EX_EE_AUTH_TBL.
2. Navigate to Travel and Expenses > Travel and Expense Center > Travel Authorization > Create/Modify.
3. Enter a emplid used in step 1 and click add.
4. Populate the required fields with valid values.
5. Click Summary and Submit.
6. Check the Certification Statement and click submit.
Travel Authorization is created and the user is brought to Travel Authorization View search page.
User should remain on the same page clearly showing all the details of the newly created TA.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms