Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple duplicate rows are produced by editing web library WEBLIB_PTGPLT.
1. Log in as super user, ie VP1
2. Create a new PERMISSION to test with.
3. Navigate to Web Libraries tab
4. Add row for WEBLIB_PTGPLT
5. SAVE test permission list.
6. Edit web library. 3 rows are presented. Give all rows Full Access
7. Click on OK to close the page. DO NOT save the permission list component.
8. Edit the web library for a second time. IScript_EmbeddedGroupletBuilder is duplicated as a FOURTH ROW, with No Access
9. Click on OK to close the page. DO NOT save the permission list component.
Repeat the edit, and every time another IScript_EmbeddedGroupletBuilder row is added.
When you SAVE the Permission list, and then edit the web library again, there will be 4 rows.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms