Total Released Amount in Contract not Updated When Purchase Order (PO) is Copied From Another PO
(Doc ID 2219573.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Total Released Amount for a Purchase Order Contract is updated when creating a PO having this contract defaulted on it, but when creating a new PO copied from the initial one, the Total Released Amount is not updated again.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Default Contract on PO checked.
2. Create Purchase Order Contract. Set Release Quantities for the Item.
3. Create PO for this contract. The contract is defaulted to the PO. Dispatch PO.
4. In Contract tab, the contract is correctly defaulted and Release=1.
5. Check the contract Total Released Amount. It has been correctly updated.
6. Create a new PO, by copying from the initial PO.
7. In Contract tab, the contract is defaulted and Release=2. Dispatch PO.
8. Check the Total Released Amount in Contract. The new PO amount did not decrement from the Total Released Amount, so the Total Released contract amount is not updated.
9. If we create a PO and copy from contract, the Total Amount Released on the Contract is updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document