Direct Reports Pagelet On Manager Dashboard does not display Vacant Positions
(Doc ID 2219872.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vacant Position and associated Indirect Reports are not shown on Manager Dashboard, when a Manager is Signed who has only one Vacant Position with associated Indirect Reports; the Manager Dashboard for Direct Reports section does not display the Vacant Position as well as Indirect Reports; However when the same Manager is able to View the same Vacant Position under Manager Self Service, both the Vacant Position and the Indirect Reports are displayed.
1. Find a Manager that has only 1 Vacant Position with indirect reports still associated to the Vacant Position.
2. Sign is as that Manager Navigate to Manager Self Service > Personal Information > View Personal Info
3. Verify under Manager Self Service, that there is a Vacant Position, with Indirect Reports associated to it
4. If you end up having to modify data for the test, then you will need to run the Direct Report Table Build, Tree Build for the Org Chart, if you have to setup a new user then you would also need to run the security processes, etc. You will also need to make sure that the Direct Reports Config for Org Chart Viewer (Direct-Line) and Employee Information is setup to have Access Type of Partial Position-Supervisor ID and the Allow Empty Positions box is checked. (Navigation Setup HCM > Common Definitions > Direct Reports for Managers> Configure Direct Reports UI
5. Make sure the Check Box to allow Vacant Positions to show on Manager Dashboard is checked; Navigation Setup HCM > Common Definitions > Manager Dashboard > Direct Reports Pagelet > Allow Vacant Positions
6. Navigate to Manager Dashboard, note what is displayed under Direct Reports, no Directs Reports; the question here if the Vacant Position and Indirect Reports show up under Manager Self Service, then shouldn’t they also show up under Manager Dashboard?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document