Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HIPAA 5010 file is NOT writing new employees or dependents to Update Only file where an employee or dependent is enrolled in coverage which took effect prior to the most recent Update Only run.
1. Test ee KU0119 was terminated on March 8/16.
2. All benefit plan elections were terminated at that time.
3. Employee was rehired on August 1/16. Employee has 30 days to make
4. Employee's hire was processed in Job on Aug 14/16. Employee's elections
were entered Aug 14/16.
5. Ran Update Only on Mondays
a. Aug 1-8 no record - run control ID NBR4
b. Aug 8-15 no record - run control ID NBR5
6. Ran Full File Replacement using the same Ben100a run control ID NBR5.
The employee's rehire record is on the Full File Replacement with the correct dates.
7. The problem - the record needed to be on item 5b as well.
This customer does not run or use Full File Replacement regularly, so the employee's new enrollment will
be missing from the provider's records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms