EAM 9.2: Divide by zero Error When Retiring Asset Using Mass Transactions For Zero Cost Assets
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform mass transaction using Transaction ID InterUnit RET/Add w/Curr Conv for fully depreciated assets (zero costs),
the following error occurs.
Divide by zero error encountered.
1. Go to Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Mass Transactions > Run Mass Transactions and provide a run control id.
2. Select 'InterUnit RET/Add w/Curr Conv' in Transaction field.
3. Provide BU, Asset ID of a fully depreciated asset and dept.
4. Provide transfer to BU value and other related fields.
5. Select retirement type as Ordinary retirement.
6. Run the process.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms