EAP: RULE_R600 Match Exception generated when Matching is run for All Business Units
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Matching is run for 'All Business Units', RULE_R600 Match Exception is generated.
If using Rule 100 (No receipts found), if the PO Voucher is initially created from the PO and the Receipt does not exist, Match Exception of Rule 100 will be generated. Once the Receipt is created from the PO, and Matching is rerun for 'All Business Units', Matching does not match the Voucher. PO Voucher still has the Match Exception for Rule 100.
1. Create 2 POs for 2 different Business Units.
2. Approve and Dispatch the POs.
3. Create 2 Receipts for POs created above in step 1.
4. Create 2 Vouchers by copying the POs created in step 1.
5. Run the Matching process for all business units.
6. Match Exception Rule_R600 is generated.
Voucher should be matched without any exceptions.
WHAT IS WORKING
When the process is run for a single Voucher, no exception is generated and Voucher is matched.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms