Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Matching is run for 'All Business Units, RULE_R600 Exception is generated.
1. Create 2 POs for 2 different Business Units.
2. Approve and Dispatch the POs.
3. Create 2 Receipts for POs created above in step 1.
4. Create 2 Vouchers by copying the POs created in step 1.
5. Run the Matching process for all business units.
6. Match Exception Rule_R600 is generated.
Voucher should be matched without any exceptions.
WHAT IS WORKING:
When the process is run for a single Voucher, no exception is generated and Voucher is matched.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms