Service Indicator Reasons RTF (Rich Text Format) - Cannot Change Current Or History Records Unless In Correction Mode
(Doc ID 2220112.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Administration - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To restate the question:
When RTF(Rich Text Format) is enabled for the Service Indicator Reasons tab on the Service Indicator Table (Main Menu > Set Up SACR > Common Definitions > Service Indicators > Service Indicator Table), users receive an error (Cannot change current or history records unless in Correction mode) even when attempting to only view the page.
Below is more information about the page:
The error does not occur if it RTF (Rich Text Format) is not enabled on the reasons tab.
Steps to recreate:
1. Ensure that RTF(Rich Text Format) is enabled on the Service Indicator Reasons tab of the Service Indicator Table.
2. Navigate to the Service Indicator Table and choose an existing service indicator.
3. Click on the Service Indicator Reasons tab. Do not make any changes.
4. Click on the Service Indicator Codes tab.
5. Note the error message: Cannot change current or history records unless in Correction mode. (15,1)
6. In PeopleTools, update the field SRVC_IN_RSN_TBL.DESCRLONG on page SRVC_IND_RSN_TABLE by unchecking "Enable Rich Text"
7. Repeat steps 2-4 and note that the error does not exist.
In Campus Solutions 9.2, this issue happens in environments on PT 8.55.11 and PT 8.55.06. It happens for users who have correct history access to the page, and also to those who do not have that access.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document