Blank Quantity at Voucher Line and Distribution When Create Voucher Copy From Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2220184.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Blank quantity at voucher line and distribution when create voucher copy from PO that already had voucher and adjustment voucher created and matched.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Purchase Order (INV Business Unit not selected/Receiving Required)
2. Create Receipt from Purchase Order
3. Create Voucher from Receipt
4. Match Voucher
5. Review PO Activity Summary
6. Create RTV Replacement
7. Dispatch RTVs
8. Reconcile RTVs
9. Run Voucher Build [Return To Vendor (Supplier)]
10. Review Adjustment Voucher
11. Match Voucher
12. Review PO Activity Summary
13. Update Purchase Order to Add INV Business Unit
14. Create new receipt with INV Business Unit
15. Attempt to create new voucher from copy PO.
The voucher quantity at line and distribution is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document