EAM: Getting A Lot For Interface Lines From PO In Asset Management Module
(Doc ID 2220232.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AMPS1000 matching incorrect asset id's when processing receiver after voucher-which copied receiver - was previously interfaced to AM.
Expect correct matching of asset id's by the AMPS1000 process
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create BU NCH
2. Add two assets to the new BU in Express Add and process depreciation
3. Create a PO - NCH1 with two lines. Line 1 has quantity of 10 and 2nd line has quantity of 1. Both lines are creating financial assets in AM BU NCH. Save and dispatch.
4. Create a receiver BUT do not interface to AM.
5. Create a PO Voucher copying the receiver onto the voucher. Post and process INTFAPAM to load the intfc_pre_am table
6. Process AMPS1000
7. Unitize the line that has quantity 10 to create 10 unique assets.
8. Process AMIF1000 to create the assets.
9. Now go to the Receiver and check the Interface Receipt checkbox and save the receiver.
When AMPS1000 processes, it creates ADQ rows against the first two assets I had created through Express Add
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document