EBI9.2: Detailed Information On China Golden Tax Adapter
(Doc ID 2220412.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1.While doing the analysis we noticed GTA_EXP Map Definition is not defined in DEMO environment. Can you please provide us the setup document for the same.
We referenced these list of tables [PS_FS_MAP_HDR_TBL,PS_FS_MAP_SRC_HDR,PS_FS_MAP_TRG_HDR]
2. As specified Adapter Invoice Export process creates .txt file , we would like to know the layout specified for this ?(to verify whether it is in sync with as format needed by the government Golden Tax System)
3. Is there any real-time integration between Peoplesoft Billing to Aisino Golden Tax Software ? or Do we need to take care of sending the data file to Golden Tax system thru ftp ?
4. Provide the business logic document for the process involved in GTA .
- Transfer Billing Invoices
- Import Golden Tax VAT Invoices
- Export Adapter Invoices
- What are the functionalities can we achieve in the GTA workbench. After running the Transfer Billing Invoices process at our end we manually changed the staged invoice status to ready. So do we need to change the status for all staged invoices one by one or Is there any process we can change the status of all staged invoices.
- 5.Where is Goods Name on the review adapter invoice in GTA work bench coming from? We are trying to change the GTA status to ready.Please find the attached document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document