EBI 9.2:BI_IVCEXT Process Failing At BI_IVCEXT.POPLGRNT.STEP02 For Grants Invoice
(Doc ID 2220854.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 version, when attempting to use Courtesy Copy Address tab to set the number of copies for an adjusted grants invoice, then running the Single Action Invoice job, the following error occurs:
Process ABENDED at Step BI_IVCEXT.POPLGRNT.Step02 (SQL) -- RC = 805
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add a proposal;
- Submit the proposal;
- Generate award;
- The contract is created;
- Activate the contract;
- Go to project costing and add an ACT row;
- BIL row was generated;
- Run Incurred Interface;
- Interface id previously created;
- Run Billing Interface;
- Set the invoice to ready;
- Finalize the invoice;
- The Bill has been invoiced;
- Scenario 1: Use Copy Bill;
- On the newly obtained bill use the Courtesy Copy Address functionality to increase the number of needed copies (ex. 3) then change the bill status to RDY;
- Run Single Action invoice for above bill;
- Scenario 2: Adjust Entire Bill;
- Number of copies is 3 in the Courtesy Copy Addr tab;
- Run Single Action invoice for this invoice too.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document