Issue: Users With Access To Supplier 360 Component Cannot View The Supplier 360 View Pagelet Outputs
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Setup
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(Environment: PS FSCM 9.2 PUM Image 19, PT 8.55.10, Oracle 12 DB)
1. Configure new permission list for granting the access to Supplier 360.
2. Assign that permission list to new role created for supplier 360.
3. Identify/Create new user ID which does not have Administrator, All Panels, All Pages, Portal Admin or PeopleSoft Admin roles or permission lists. He/She just have PeopleSoft User role.
4. Assign the new role created for Supplier 360 to that user id from step 3.
5. Login to PeopleSoft FSCM with user id from step 3.
6. Navigate to Main Menu > Supplier > Supplier 360
7. Enter the Supplier setid and Supplier ID in Supplier 360 search page and click on search.
8. In search results, click on Supplier 360 magnifying glass
9. New window opens for Supplier 360 view.
10. New window opens as blank screen with no supplier name and pagelet data populated.
If you repeat same steps with user id which has PeopleSoft admin, administrator role, step 10 opens with searched suppliers name and data displayed.
Note: All pagelets and pivot grids have been granted public access from pagelet wizard and Pivot grid wizard.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms