HCM 9.2 DEMO PUM 19 Getting Errors While Accessing He AAF Policies And Trigger Point.
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
HCM 9.2 DEMO PUM 19 getting errors while accessing the Active Analytics Framework Policies and Trigger Point does not exists.
Action Action definition not found ! (18112,5074) EOCF_CLF_RB.Definition.Action.Action.OnExecute Name:Load PCPC:6208 Statement:117
Called from:EOCF_CLF_RB.Definition.Action.Actionset.OnExecute Name:Load Statement:73
Called from:EOCF_CLF_RB.Definition.Rule.Rule.OnExecute Name:Load Statement:179
Called from:EOCF_CLF_RB.UI.RuleBuilder.OnExecute Name:RuleDefn_RowInit Statement:450
Called from:EOCF_RULE_DEFN.GBL.EOCF_RULE_DEFN.RowInit Statement:4
Action definition not found!
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigated to Enterprise Components > Active Analytics Framework > Policies > Manage Policies
2. 3 policies appear in the search result
3. Click On Any Policy (the above error occurs)
4. Navigated to Enterprise Components > Active Analytics Framework > Policies > Manage rigger Point
5. Click on Search, No trigger Point exist
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot access the Policy.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms