EAM: Blank SetID In User Preferences Causes Fluid AM Location Issue
(Doc ID 2221353.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having a User ID with a blank SetID, that user is NOT able to see any Asset Management Locations in Fluid.
1. Make sure that AM Fluid is configured.
2. Blank out the Business Unit and SetID for a Asset Management Fluid User in User Preferences.
3. Open Asset Tracking in Fluid.
4. Select Scan By Location Tile.
5. Select the lookup icon for Scan Location.
6. Notice that No Rows are Found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document