EAM: Blank SetID In User Preferences Causes Fluid AM Location Issue
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having a User ID with a blank SetID, that user is NOT able to see any Asset Management Locations in Fluid.
1. Make sure that AM Fluid is configured.
2. Blank out the Business Unit and SetID for a Asset Management Fluid User in User Preferences.
3. Open Asset Tracking in Fluid.
4. Select Scan By Location Tile.
5. Select the lookup icon for Scan Location.
6. Notice that No Rows are Found.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms