SES Global Search - Unable To Click On Search Results. Get This Site Can’t Be Reached
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue only occurs on Google Chrome - Version 54.0.2840.87.
1. Login with VP1
2. Home page is displayed
3. Click on the Global Search icon and type in Case
4. Search on Search icon >> and the following search results is displayed
5. Click on any of the search results such as Case Status and the following page is display
6. It is displaying This site can’t be reached error
This site can’t be reached
e460fd.internal’s server DNS address could not be found.
• Search Google for e460fd internal 8000 psp EMPLOYEE CRM STRUCTURE STATUS
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms