EEX 9.1+ : Visa Transactions With Incorrect Merchant Category Code And Duplicate Sequence Numbers Not Loaded Into EX_VIS_STG_ERR Table.
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Visa transactions with incorrect Merchant Category Code (MCC code) and duplicate sequence numbers are being ignored and not loading into EX_VIS_STG_ERR table.
1. Load a VISA file with transactions which will meet the following criteria:
- 1. The same credit card should have multiple transactions.
- 2. More than one transaction should have the same sequence Number.
- 3. One of the transactions (with duplicate Sequence Number) should have invalid Merchant Category Code that is not defined in Merchant Category Group.
2. Note that the transactions with duplicate sequence number and invalid MCC code are ignored and not leaded into My Wallet nor the error tables.
Actual Result: Visa transactions with incorrect MCC code and duplicate sequence numbers are being ignored and not loading into EX_VIS_STG_ERR table.
Expected Result: Visa transactions with incorrect MCC code and duplicate sequence numbers should be loaded into EX_VIS_STG_ERR table and should not be ignored.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms