Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, General
Assets received after applying Image #19, the INTFAPAM Preview AP/PO Information is missing Serial ID and Tag.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Uncheck Interface Receipt to avoid automatically running AMPS1000 and AMIF1000.
2. Create PO.
3. Set Matching Options to Standard.
4. Create Receipt.
5. Select Serial checkbox.
6. Click Pending hyperlink.
7. Populate Tag Number and Serial Id.
8. Save Receipt.
9. Click Print Delivery Report.
10. Select Receiver Interface Push (PO_RECVPUSH).
11. Process AMPS1000. Retrieve Info From AP/PO.
12. Check Review-A page. Tag Number and Serial ID are intact.
13. Run Load Transactions Into AM (AMIF1000).
14. Review Interface transactions. Asset Id is created, Tag Number and Serial Id are populated.
15. Create Voucher. Serial ID and Tag Number were carried over to voucher successfully.
16. Run Matching and Budget Check processes.
17. Run Voucher Post. Serial ID and Tag are still intact on voucher.
18. Run Load Assets Request (INTFAPAM)
19. Navigate to Preview AP/PO information. Search by PO.
20. On Pre-AM Physical tab, Tag and Serial ID are NOT displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms