EPC: Resource Status Changes From Canceled To Completed
(Doc ID 2221532.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When completing the second assignment, system also changes the resource status of the first assignment to Completed even it was Canceled.
This way both schedules are completed and overlapped. When trying to save the page in PC, the following message is thrown:
"Schedule for XXXX overlaps with another schedule. (13100,419)
Date range in a schedule must be a unique block of time. It cannot overlap with another schedule."
1. Create a project and approve it.
2. Create first resource assignment selecting the date of 26/05/2016.
3. Cancel this assignment and Save the page.
4. Create the second assignment in Resource Management for the period 26/05/2016 - 26/09/2016. The Resource Detail page is showing both assignments, first with Canceled status and the second one on Committed status.
5. Change the status for the second assignment to Complete.
6. The resource status for the canceled assignment is also changed to Complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document