EAP: Match Exception Analysis Graph In Supplier 360 Page Not Displaying Correctly When Page Loads First Time
(Doc ID 2221561.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
“Match Exception Analysis” graph in the Supplier 360 page is not displaying correctly when the page loads for the first time.
1. Find the Suppliers for which Vouchers are sitting in the match exception status.
2. Go to the Supplier 360 Component. Put the Supplier ID and click search.
3. Click on the Supplier 360 icon.
4. Graph for 'Match Exception Analysis' is not displayed.
5. Click on any other graph chart from graph icon selections. Now the graph displays correctly.
Match Exception Analysis graph in Supplier 360 page is expected to display even when page loaded the first time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document