Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
“Match Exception Analysis” graph in the Supplier 360 page is not displaying correctly when the page loads for the first time.
1. Find the Suppliers for which Vouchers are sitting in the match exception status.
2. Go to the Supplier 360 Component. Put the Supplier ID and click search.
3. Click on the Supplier 360 icon.
4. Graph for 'Match Exception Analysis' is not displayed.
5. Click on any other graph chart from graph icon selections. Now the graph displays correctly.
Match Exception Analysis graph in Supplier 360 page is expected to display even when page loaded the first time
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms