ePro Create Requisition Vendor Lookup Current Buffer Error (2,681)
(Doc ID 2221599.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing a vendor search in create requisition, an error is thrown when selecting a vendor from the grid.
Getting the error seems to depend on the position of the selected vendor in the grid.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Navigate to eprocurement > create requisition
2) Expand Line Defaults
3) Select the magnifying glass next to Vendor
4) Do a vendor name search using 'a¿
5) Select the first vendor in the grid. For me it was vendor A.
6) The vendor information should populate as usual
7) Now Select the magnifying glass next to Vendor
8) Click reset
9) Do a vendor name search using 'a
10) Select a different row in the grid ¿ I selected row 3 vendor X
The error is thrown
There is no current buffer context. (2,681)
PV_VNDR_SELECT.VENDOR_ID.FieldChange Name:pv_select PCPC:1855 Statement:23
Called from:PV_VNDR_SELECT.VENDOR_ID.FieldChange Statement:56
The executing PeopleCode has attempted to do an operation that refers to the
current buffer context, but there is no such context in the environment that
the PeopleCode is running in.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document