EAP: Recreate Button for Print Wire Advice Triggers Two Processes
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clicking on Recreate Button for Print Wire Advice process on Pay Cycle Manager, triggers two processes APY2021X and APX2027.
1. Create a Voucher for WIR Payment Method.
2. Run Payment Selection process followed by Payment Creation Process.
3. Run Print Wire Advice process.
4. APX2027 process is triggered.
5. Click on Recreate button which triggers APY2021X and APX2027 processes.
System should only trigger APX2027 process when Recreate button is clicked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms