Incorrect Message is Used for EMC (Email Collaboration) Purchase Order Process when the Sent-to Security Check is Enabled.
(Doc ID 2221966.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the email approval is re-routed to someone without approval rights, the email that is received is using an Expense email message.
Expecting the message to relate to the PO and not Expenses.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Setup needed for replication :
- EMC enabled on PurchaseOrder process
- Sent-to security check enabled
Replication steps :
- Trigger a PO email approval
- Forward the approval email received via EMC to a user who is not the approver
- Send the response message from this other user back to PeopleSoft
- Approver will receive an email related to the sent-to security check, but the message used in this case is the one for Expense report approval (10504,631) instead of Purchase Order approval :
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document