EAP: Voucher Build - Discount Amount Not Calculated
(Doc ID 2222121.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discount amount is not calculated for vouchers created through the Voucher Build process by loading the Voucher HDR, LINE, etc staging tables if the scheduled pay date is overridden - DUE_DT_FLG = 'U'.
1. Perform the setup to upload Excel vouchers.
2. Vendor setup - use Payment term= 2D.
3. Provide the following information on the Excel Voucher:
INVOICE DATE = 01-08-2016
DUE_DT_FLG = 'U'
DSCNT_AMT_FLG = " "
DUE_DT = 08-08-2016
DSCNT_DUE_DT = 08-08-2016
4. Generate XML and Post.
5. Check the staging tables - voucher is loaded on the staging tables.
6. Run Voucher Build.
7. Search for the voucher and review the info (Payment tab or payment terms):
Discount Amount is not calculated even if the scheduled Pay date is within the range of availing discount according to payment terms.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document