Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the 1099 Report, if IRS File Generate Option = “Include Non Employee Compensation”, the IRS Tax file is missing the F Record if Combined Federal / State Filing (Piggyback States) is not enabled on the Report Control Information > Piggyback States/Numbers page.
In other words, if there is no K Record existing in the IRS Tax file, the F Record will be missing.
Issue does not occur if IRS File Generate Option = "All" or "Exclude Non Employee Compensation”.
1. Report Control Information > Piggyback States/Numbers page
2. Un-check the Process box for California
3. Withholding Vendor with California address is setup with Class 07
4. Create a Withholding Adjustment for CA Vendor for Class 07
5. Run 1099 Report Post
6. Run 1099 Report with the following setup:
a. Type of File/Return = Test
b. IRS File Generate Option = Include Non Employee Compensation
7. IRS Tax file is missing the F record at the end of the file
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms