Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version PUM21, Inter/IntraUnit
Not able to specify multiple inter/intra unit ‘anchor’ balancing chartfield values.
Anchor chartfield is not always the value on the first line.
The expected behavior is that for the journal lines should be used multiple IU groups and the user should be able to manually select the Iu group to balance the journal lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create journal with fours lines
a. First two lines of journal balance by dollar amount but they have two different balancing chartfield (Fund Code)
b. Second set of lines also balance by dollar amount with different Fund Code
2. Select inter/intra button to open inter/intra unit group frame
3. Input Fund code from first line of the first pair of journal line (line 1) as first anchor Fund Code
4. Click plus button under row count in the inter/intra group frame to insert one additional inter/intra unit group
5. Input Fund Code from first line of the second pair of journal line (line 3) as second anchor Fund Code
6. Select radio button of first inter/intra unit group
7. Select journal line check box of first two lines of journal; these lines will be associated with the first inter/intra unit group
8. Select inter/intra unit button again; this should have updated row count for the first inter/intra unit group to count of 2 because two journal lines were selected. This is not happening and I am not able to specify another ‘anchor’ balancing chartfield values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms