E-FTP: Issue With Attachments When Same File Gets Uploaded Multiple Times
(Doc ID 2222311.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, File Attachments
Issue with Voucher attachments when same file gets uploaded multiple times
Our users attach multiple documents to the vouchers. The problem occurred when a user accidentally selected the same document more than once at the same time for upload. When they realized that they made a mistake. They deleted one of the attachments and now the other attachment is not accessible either. They get an error that "Attachment failed to download". We successfully replicated the problem in DEMO environment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials > Common Definitions > File Attachments > Administer File Attachments
2. Make sure default is set to Database Server
3. Navigate to Accounts payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
4. Add a New Voucher and save it
5. Click on Attachments
6. Click on Add Attachment in the modal page
7. Attach the same file twice
8. Click on Upload and then ok
9. Save the Voucher
10. Click on Attachments and delete one of the attachments
11. Click on ok and then save the Voucher
12. Click on Attachments and then try to view/download the remaining attachment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document