Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Approver changes Meals with Per Diem Deduction functionality on an expense report that has already been budget checked , the system is not triggering for the transaction to be re-budget checked. This is occurring after changes are made on the Expense Report Detail page. (EX_SHEET_ENTRY page) The issue occurs whether the approver navigates to the Worklist or to Travel and Expenses > Approve Transactions > Approve Transactions.
1. Create budget
2. Ensure employee is in the same BU Department as the budget
3. Configure two levels of approval HR Supervisor and Pre pay auditor
4. Ensure the privilege for the pre pay auditor is set to Full for Transaction Lines.
5. At SETID level ensure Expense Options is set to Budget Checking is Required Before EX Approval
6. Create report and submit
7. Approve as the HR Supervisor
8. As the pre pay auditor changes Meals with Per Diem Deduction functionality before approving the report (one should be prompted that expense report must budget checked after the change).
9. Approve the report as the pre pay auditor without budget checking the report.
The system is not triggering for the transaction to be re-budget checked after changes are made to the expense report detail page.
The system is triggering for the transaction to be re-budget checked after changes are made to the expense report detail page
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms