CRM92 - Saved Searches Not Holding Personalizations Customisations Once Set In Support Search
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2, 8.55
Support Search results personalizations not keeping personalization set once we leave the return results page and come back.
Changes done and saved on a saved search (from Search case) should be kept.
1. Support> Search cases
2. Select a saved search or create a saved search
3. Go to search results grid> within the header of Search Results select "Personalize"
4. Move a few of the fields from column order over to the Sort Order. Click OK
5. Search results sort by selected order
6. Select a case within results
7. Select the back button
8. Select your saved search if not already selected the personalization (sort order is no longer selected).
If you go into the Personalization again, you can see the sort order is there, but it is not filtering.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms