Issue With Updating Rates On Multiple Lines SPro Requisition After Submitted For Approval
(Doc ID 2222677.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple line sPro requisition is submitted for approval and then if rates on the requisition needs to be updated, system does not function correctly.
Please find the screenshots attached.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a resource based sPro requisition.
2. Add tow lines to the requisition.
3. Save and Submit the requisition.
4. From Manage Requisition, Edit the pending requisition.
5. Click on the description for line 1, Change the Rate.
6. Save and submit, Review the rate and accounting for line 1. All looks correct at this point.
7. Click on line 2, Change the rate, Checkout..
8. Without saving and or submitting the req click on main menu >> ePro >> Manage Requisitions.
9. Edit the req again, There are now only 2 lines on the req!! and the rates have reverted back to the original values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document