EGL9.2: Year End Close(GL_YC) Process Abended at Step GL_YC_BALFWDP&L.FwdPart With 'First operand of . is not an object, so cannot access member cfvalStateRec' Error
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GL Year end close process abended at Step GL_YC_BALFWD.FwdP&L.FwdPart with peoplecode error while the process was run with 'Partial RollForward Cumulative' is selected in 'P/L to Roll Forward to Next Yr' options.
Steps to replicate:
1. Set Up a CFV set for Partial roll forward
2. Set up closing rule. In Roll Forward Options page select 'P/L to Roll Forward to Next Yr' option as 'Partial RollForward Cumulative' & the CFV set created in step 1 is used.
No CFV sets used in 'Net income/Retained Earning' tab.
3. Enter a journal to create data for GL close processing. Include few rows for the Accounts used in the CFV set created in step 1.
4. Create a Closing group & include the YE close rule created in previous step.
5. Before GL closing, run Closing trial balance report & capture the result.
6. Request to run the closing process GL_YC
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
First operand of . is not an object, so cannot access member cfvalStateRec. (180,235) GL_YC_BALFWD.F wdP&L.GBL.default.1900-01-01.FwdPart.OnExecute PCPC:120 Statement:2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms