EAP: Cannot Delete or Close Voucher having Period End Accruals Entries
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to delete a voucher having only period end accrual entries created, the following error is received:
"You cannot delete this voucher. (7030,162)"
This is a problem because the voucher cannot be closed either, if it has match exceptions and the Post Unmatched Vouchers is unchecked on the Payables Definition. It cannot be posted and so it cannot be closed.
1. Make sure Post Unmatched Vouchers is unchecked on the Payables Definition
2. Set up period end accrual options to select vouchers with match exceptions
3. Create and dispatch PO
4. Copy PO to voucher and change payment terms to generate match exceptions
5. Run matching
6. Run period end accruals process: Accounting entries created
7. Try to delete voucher: Cannot delete
8. Try to post voucher to close: Cannot close
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms