When Communication Generation Admin Function STRM is Used, Variable Data is Not Being Saved
(Doc ID 2223313.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions Release 9.2, when a user attempts to create a manual communication that uses the STRM administrative function, the Variable Data entered – specifically the TERM – changes after saving.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigation: Campus Community > Communications > Person Communications > Communication Management.
- Click on Add a New Value Tab
- Enter Student ID then Select Function = STRM
- Enter variable Data & Other Communication Fields
- Save the Person Communication Component
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document