Subcontract Streamline Option Does Not Auto Putaway Recorded Complete QTY
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Manufacturing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Subcontract Streamline Option on the PO receipt for subcontracted assemblies, when selected the streamline option on the user preferences and record a receipt, even though the receipt is saved with both Interface Receipt and Subcontract Streamline, the completed QTY is set on the Receive Subcontract Assembly page, however the Items are not putaway in Inventory. The Load Staged items/Putaway to be ran again even though the RECV_04 does include AutoPutaway.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PID for subcontracted assembly (single Operation sequence)
2. Create PO for subcontracted Assembly
3. Receive PO and make sure subcontract streamline is active on the user preferences and the receipt.
4. Once receipt processing is complete, verify complete QTY exists on Receive Subcontracted Assembly
5. Notice that transaction history does not record the completion.
6. Run Load Staged Items/Putaway for the PID and note transaction history now does show the QTY increase
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms