EAR9.2: The Receivables Activity Report (AR20005.sqr) Is Displaying The Items Transferred To Other BU
(Doc ID 2223471.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When going to Receivables Activity screen, the Receivables Activity Report (AR20005.SQR) is listing also the items transferred to different business units.
- Go to Accounts Receivable/ Customer Accounts/ Item Information/ View/ Update Item Details to see Open items that can be selected to be transferred to other BU's.
- Go to Accounts Receivable/ Receivables Update/ Posting Results- Upd Pend Items/ Receivables Activity Report/ Receivables Activity and run Receivables Activity Report "AR20005" for a specific Business Unit (for example US001) and a specific Customer ID (for example Cust ID 1000).
- After the SQR report is successfully run, under View LOG/ Trace link, the related .pdf report can be reached showing that the specific business unit contains the opened items.
- Go to Accounts Receivables/ Receivable Maintenance/ Transfer Worksheet/ Create Worksheet for transferring to another business unit (for instance, from US001 to US003), unchanging the Customer ID which remains as 1000.
- Go to Accounts Receivable/ Receivables Update/ Request Receivables Update and run ARUpdate process and, once the Transfer Group is posted, the item is marked as Closed and will be transferred to another business unit.
- Go to Accounts Receivable/ Receivables Update/ Posting Results- Upd Pend Items/ Receivables Activity Report/ Receivables Activity and run Receivables Activity Report "AR20005" again for the specific Business Unit (US001) and specific Customer ID (Cust ID 1000), but the Receivables Activity Report does not update the Remaining Receivables Amount to zero when an item is transferred to a different business unit - though the item was closed, the Receivables Activity report still shows item under prior business unit and shows the Remaining Receivables Amount (which should be zero, as item was closed).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document