EAR9.2: Keep Same VAT Sequence Number When Item is Transferred
(Doc ID 2223567.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an item was transferred/ paid/ aged, the VAT sequence number was re-calculated from 1 (from the beginning), instead of being kept the same.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an item with VAT info;
- Enter multiple VAT lines for the item; use same VAT code;
- The VAT sequence number can be changed by adding/deleting VAT lines. For example: we can have three lines with sequence numbers (1, 3, 4).
- Post item. Check the VAT sequence numbers.
- Transfer this item to another customer - the VAT lines were summarized into one line and the VAT sequence number was changed to 1, for both transferred from customer and transferred to customer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|