E-Portal:Related Content Refreshes even if refresh service on change is deselected.
(Doc ID 2223794.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Related content seems to refresh at every field change in 8.55 and it only refreshed on the related field in prior 8.53 release
1. Create a component based related content service.(TEST_REL_CONTENT).
2. Create a page level related content for the field USERID.
Page name -USER_GENERAL(Menu Navigation - Main Menu> PeopleTools>Security>User Profiles>User Profiles)
3. Keep Refresh Service On Change as deselected.
4. Menu Navigation - Main Menu> PeopleTools>Security>User Profiles>User Profiles. Enter an OPRID e.g PS and click on Add button.
5. Related Content opens on the bottom.
6. Scroll the related content page to the right.
7. Select Change Password check box
8. The related content refreshes which should not be.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document