E-FLUID :Custom Images Not Displaying When added using Tile Wizard
(Doc ID 2224054.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The custom Image added at Tile Wizard now showing after adding new tile from Personalize homepage.
1) Add a Custom Image and Branding Objects (SVG file attached in the Bug)
2) Custom Image display at Branding Objects.
3) Go to People Tools > Portal > Tile Wizard and “ Create a New Tile”
4) Keep the second step as Tile Wizard blank
5) Add the Third step for Content Reference select Travel and Expenses > Expense Report > View.
(EPTE_EXP_SHT_INQ2_GBL) and Owner Id as Expenses.
6) At the for Fourth Steps Select the Image added at Branding Object.
7) Published the Tile with Custom Image.
8) Go to Home and Personalize Homepage
9) Add Tile just Created.
10 ) Go to Home Page it will display “Oracle” Logo for “NEWTILE” that we just created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document