EAP: Missing Entries in KK_ACTIVITY_LOG and KK_SOURCE_LN for Discount Vouchers
(Doc ID 2224368.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When budget checking is run for vouchers having both AP_ACTDSEC (Voucher - Disc Earn - PO close) and AP_ACCTDSE (Voucher - Discount Earned) run, only one is making to the PS_KK_ACTIVITY_LOG and PS_KK_SOURCE_LN.
1. Enable commitment control
2. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs, and create PO, budget check and dispatch it
3. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and copy the PO to voucher and add a negative line not linked to PO
4. Budget check, match and post the voucher
5. Run pay cycle
6. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Payment > Payment Posting, and post the payment
7. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Reconcile POs > Close Purchase Orders, and close the PO
8. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Budget Check, and run AP_ACTDSEC Budget Check then AP_ACCTDSE
9. Query PS_KK_SOURCE_HDR
10. Query PS_ KK_ACTIVITY_LOG
11. Query PS_ KK_SOURCE_LN
On the query PS_KK_SOURCE_HDR, note that the KK_TRAN_ID 0000001517 which corresponds to AP_ACCTDSE is not on the query PS_KK_ACTIVITY_LOG.
Only KK_TRAN_IDs 0000001516 (for AP_ACTDSEC) and KK_TRAN_ID 0000001515 (for AP_VOUCHER) made it to PS_KK_ACTIVITY_LOG and PS_ KK_SOURCE_LN.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document