GPESP: Changing Resident to Not Resident Doesn't Produce Correct Adjustement
(Doc ID 2224790.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee is changed from resident to non resident, non-resident income tax table out correct, but does not correct the TAX 2 cancelling the records where are now non resident.
Adjustment fields are storing in the record GPES_TAX2_RSLT, they are positive and they should be negative
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run payroll (i.e: January) for regular employee (resident) finalize it
2. Check the content of GPES_TAX2_RSLT for employee
3. Change employee to non-resident (effective from feb)-- (tax payee data,--> select Pay IRNR)
4. Run February
5. Check content of GPES_EXPT_RSLT (adjustment should be done to store the data calculated in January)
6. Check the content of GPES_TAX2_RSLT --> customer said that we miss a row for February to revert the data calculated in January
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document