Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For the scenario when the vendor effdt > invoice date, voucher build is going to success and the voucher is in recycle.
Correcting the problematic vendor effective date and saving the recycle voucher, it should go to postable which is not happening.
1. Take an existing supplier - 0000000044 and creating a quick invoice with invoice dt 01/01/2002 (less than the supplier's address date which was 01/01/2003).
2. In the quick invoice payment link - check the separate payment checkbox.
3. Ran voucher build from the page itself.
4. Voucher was build in Recycle status with the error.
-Total Payment Count Scheduled Payment cannot be created due to lack of valid
5. Correct the problematic vendor (Correct the Effective date to 01/01/2000).
6. Save the voucher again - voucher could not be saved due the " Highlighted fields are required (15,30)".
7. Check ps_pymnt_vchr_xref. No data is returning querying ps_pymnt_vchr_xref for the issued voucher.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms